Shaso International Manpower Services Inc.
- Tuesday, 13 July 2010
SHASO Is reliable and dynamic land-based recruitment agency, strategically located in the business center of Manila, SHASO International Manpower Services Inc. is composed of new breed of human resources-consultants thatare solely committed to specialized manpower placement delivering only the best among the Filipino workers. The dynamic team is determining to definitely have a competitive advantage in pursuing quality customer service for the complete satisfaction of everyone involved in the business.
Duly recognized by the Department of Labor & Employment and the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration, our business license was granted on January 07, 2011. As such we are authorized to recruiting, process and deploy Filipino workers to reputable companies in as many parts of the world.
Confidence in the versatility and industry of the Filipinos coupled with the desire to assist individuals achieve a rewarding overseas career and secure a better future is the very foundations of our organization.
Moreover, our commitment to maintaining high standards of integrity by providing prompt, efficient and effective service both to our valued employers and Filipino workers are our style of service.
Certainly, we are more than glad to be of great service to all our business partners at all times. After all, they are the main reason for our existence in this business.
- new email scam offers fake nanny jobs to usa
- love letter to filipinos
- provisional waiver relief is a reality!
- housing options for pinoy seamen: bpinoy home loan
- anti-trafficking seminars in provinces with widespread illegal recruitment
- top saudi employer in need of qualified ofws
- gov’t agencies converge to conduct exclusive job fair for tesda specialists
- poea gives updates on the 1st special eps-topik
- survey says many ofws are not satisfied with their overseas jobs
- cnc machinist: one of the most in-demand jobs today
- what you need to know about e-passport
- how to schedule a dfa passport appointment online
- how to get an nbi clearance
- how to avail the ofw pag-ibig overseas program
- how to check your sss contribution via online and text
- how to avail the owwa scholarships
- how to file complaint vs. Illegal recruiters
- how to authenticate your documents
- how to send an application to the saudi recruitment office
- amnesty and deportation guidelines for overstaying visitors in saudi arabia
- finding work abroad through recruitment agencies
- finding work abroad through poea
- finding work abroad through name hiring
- how to avoid illegal recruitment
- reminders when job hunting via internet
- all about placement fees and other required fees of ofws
- know the various owwa programs and benefits for ofw's
- money saving tips for ofws
- understanding the eps-klt
- looking for agencies without placement fee?
- what kind of diseases make ofws unfit to work?
- beware of employment contract substitution
- tips for a hassle-free e-passport application
- possible reasons why you still don't have a job